First impressions: Carmex lip balm


Remember when I went with Marge of Kikaytrekkie to a movie screening of The Vow? Besides from watching that movie I also got a loot bag from Shen of Shen's addiction, Carmex and Heno de Pravia. This actually came with the loot bag. 



I've seen lots of reviews about this product and I am a bit curious about it. And since my Human Heart Nature lipbalm ran out on me I started using this lip balm. I'll do another post about my review about this lipbalm so don't worry ^^, 

But at first look its just like any other lipbalm. The only thing though that is different with this lip balm is this one has a click stick which is kinda cool since it automatically stops after one click. 



The menthol is a bit too much at first for me since it is my first time to use carmex lip balm but I'm getting used to it. 

I'll do the review real soon so watch out ^^, 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Janine M. said…
mas ok for me yung pagkaminty ng nasa tube. this one stings! akala ko nga nung una allergy e. hahaha!

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo