Kpop Friday: Nine Muses' Paper Cup Diet

credit: Nine Muses' me2day
Happy Friday! 

I would just like to share to you girls this post I saw at All Kpop recently which I think I have been doing. 

This is called the paper Cup Diet and what you basically do is get 3 paper cups then fill one cup with fruit, the second one with rice and the third one would be your side dish or main dish if you ask me. 

One exception though is you don't over fill the cups and also your rice should be brown rice or mixed rice. oily or greasy dishes are also not allowed. And lastly exercise daily! :) 

I have actually been doing this but I don't use paper cups. I do use measuring cups and I would only have half cup of rice, half cup of veggies and meat. 

This is a bit easy for me since I have been used to eating smaller portions now. ^^. 

If you would like to be on a diet you can try this since its easy to do. 

Sorry for the lack of posts, as all of you may not know work as been so stressful for me :( Pray for me to survive... JOKING! :-D

Much Love and have a great weekend! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo