2 in 1 FOTD


Ola ladies! I'm back with a new FOTD and I actually have two FOTDs that I was supposed to upload a couple of days ago but because I have been terribly busy I wasn't able to upload them so sorry ~.~


Lets start with this look. 


I have actually been practicing my tight lining skills just so I can do it without tearing up anymore. The funny thing about this look is that one of my co-workers thought I was wearing circle lenses which I will tell you now that I haven't tried those things EVER.. ^^, 

Products used: 

Ever Bilena Cosmetics collection palette
Ever Bilena Sheer compact powder in soft sand
Ever Bilena Shine Free Foundation in Rose Cream
Krave Cosmetics blush crush in pink muffin
Brown brow pencil
Avon Lipstick in Pampering pink

I wasn't able to do a close up shots for these FOTDs really sorry ~.~

Now for the second look. 


This one is actually more in a hurry look since I was really in a hurry to put this on. I kinda looked pale in this look since I forgot to apply blush when I took this picture. :D 

Products used:
Ever Bilena Sheer compact powder in soft sand
careline blush in peach glow
Koshize long lasting lipstick in red salsa
clinique mascara in black onyx

Let me know what you think on this looks and I'll talk to you soon k?

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo