Product Review: Sophie Paris Exfoliating Mask


Ola ladies! 

Before I begin this review I would just like to say that there will be pictures in this blog post that might scare you..haha! 


But any who lets start this review.

I have been using Sophie Paris products for some time now and I have gone to like their face mask. You can click here to see my first review. This particular product that I am using right now is actually fit for oily skin and since I have oily skin why not try this out right? :) 


From the pictures above you would be able to see what it looks like. It looks kinda icky and slimy but it actually works for me. 

Lez go to the Pros and Cons now. 

Pros: 
Nice Scent. 
Did not broke me out
has a refreshing feel after using this.
removes whiteheads and blackheads.
removes some facial hair
did control oil 

Cons:
Kinda expensive for its size
Not Available in Malls

Verdict? 

I love this :) I simply do. 

Will I repurchase? 

You betcha! :D but since I still have the refreshing mask, I'll use that for the meantime. 

Here is a picture of me having it on my face. 

What is your favorite facial mask from Sophie? 

Let me know on the comment box and I'll talk to you soon! 

Much love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Chriselle Sy said…
Is this peel off or wash off type?
Alice said…
Its a peel off mask ^^,

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo