February 2012 Empties


Ola ladies! 

These are the empties for February 2012! :) 

I've actually ran out of the Sophie Paris Exfoliating mask but I accidentally threw it away without adding it in this picture. I'm actually gonna do more make up posts for now so please let me know what you want to see next time :) 



Here are the products I've done using:

Myra E Daily Sun Protect Moisturizer. I actually ran out of this by the first week of February and thankfully I was able to finish the whole tube. I will try to repurchase this next time, but for now I will just finish up my sunblock creams.

Myra E Vitaglow Tinted Moisturizer. Although this product broke me out, I was still able to finish it up. I still have mixed feelings about this product since its from Myra E. 

Pond's Clear Solutions Facial Scrub. This actually helped me lessen my break outs so I'm pretty sure I'll repurchase another Pond's product real soon. 

Human Heart Nature Organic Lip balm in Peppermint. I really like this lip balm since its minty and it's not that waxy when I apply it on my lips. Repurchasing this one? maybe...but I still have my carmex lip balm so I have to check ^^. 

Clinique Turnaround Concentrate (Sample size). I think this one has been with me the longest since I got this when I attended Shen's Clinique party. Not that I am a stingy person but I just use a small amount of this at night and it did made a difference to my skin. Will I repurchase this again? hmmm maybe ^^, 

Sophie Paris Exfoliating mask in Cherry and Orange. As expected I was able to finish this tube of mask within a month. I'll post a review about this real soon so watch out :) Will I repurchase? I still have another tube of the refreshing mask so I don't think I'll be hoarding buying anytime soon :D

That's it for this February's empties. I actually pretty well for this month :D 

What products have you finished using? 

I'd love to know! :) 

See you on my next post! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo