Kpop Friday: Selcas



Happy Friday Ladies!! 


 I really like it when Friday comes, not just because of the obvious reasons (weekend!!!) but because I can post my Kpop Friday posts for you all. You know how awesome you are right? ^_^


For today's post I would be talking about SELCA or self camera

Selca pictures are mostly pictures that kpop artists would be posting on their Twitter, Me2day or any website that they are part of. Basically selca means self camera. 

Selcas usually involves someone taking a picture of themselves using their camera. Most of us actually do it. I actually do it a lot when I had my camera phone back then. Most kpop selcas are ranging from simple 'I just woke up' face to the aegyo face to a variety of other poses. Other kpop selcas would also involve an item they like or a thing that they saw. The things you can do on selcas are actually limitless. 

But most selcas kpop stars post are something that we don't see everyday, like them eating at a restaurant or working on their new album stuff like that. 

Most stars that I see doing selcas are SUJU, Hyuna of 4minute, Hyomin and Jiyeon of T-ara, Dara, Bom and Minzy of 2ne1, and Suzy of Miss A. There are actually more if you look on the picture above. 

Selcas are actually another way kpop stars connect to their fans since they would have a glimpse of their idol's daily life. 

What is your favorite selca picture on the picture above? Tell me on the comment box and I'll talk to you soon. 

Have a great weekend! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo