February Haul Part 1


Ola ladies! I am just so excited to show these to you so I made a first half of February haul. 



I've ordered these items about a month ago and so and I just received them a couple of days ago.


First one if my Victoria Secret in Secret Charm. If you have read my favorite perfume/colognes this is one of them, and this is my second bottle ^^, 

I really like the scent of this because its not too strong and it lasts a long time. The one that was sent to me was in the old packaging which is still okay, but I like the new packaging.  I've read this is a cheaper version of Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue from Make up Alley.

The scent is really clean and crisp, This is great to use when you are meeting new people since the scent is not over whelming and it gives out a vibe of an outgoing personality if you ask me. ^^,



This has been one of those scents that just kept me going back to it. Its sweet and innocent-like. I like the packaging too since its pink! 

According to the website:

   Top Notes: Sweet Pea, Watery Pear, Logan Berry, Rhubarb
    Mid Notes: Cyclamen, Freesia, Raspberry
    Base Note: Musk

Now I know why I am so in love with this scent - It has musk! I love musky scents for some reason since it reminds me of my childhood. ^^,  


Second Bath and Body Works product I have is Charmed Life. I am actually trying this out for the first time since its a little different from the usual scents I buy. 

According to the website this has:

TOP NOTES
Juicy Guava, Crisp Apple, Sparkling Pear, Succulent Red Berries

MID NOTES
Peony Petals, Soft Jasmine, Lily of the Valley, Coconut Milk

DRY NOTES
Apricot Skin, Creamy Vanilla, Praline, Sandalwood, Addictive Musk


Again, this one has musk! haha! Now you know what scent I am addicted to. I like clean, crisp, and musky scents! I also like powdery scents like Miracle from Lancome. 

Lets move on the next item which is from Avon.


I got the Style Essentials foot care set. I basically got this so I can do my own foot spa from now on.

This also comes with a pair of anti slip socks with cute heart shapes ^^,

That's it for today's haul. I will upload the video version of this tomorrow. For some reason my internet is really slow at home :(

Update!!! This is this video version! :)



Questions? Suggestions? Comment below!

Talk to you soon!

Much Love!

-- Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo