Scent of the moment: Avon's Little Red Dress



I have been using this scent for a while now which is Avon's little red dress. I just got enticed to the scent because its a little similar to a perfume my mom used when I was younger. Its kinda like the perfume called Charlie. I actually liked that a lot. 

I have been using this for a while now and I think I'll be able to finish the whole bottle in a month or so since I have been using this daily. 

Its a little expensive though since this costs like 700 pesos for a 50 mL bottle but the scent lasts for a long time so its no biggie. 

I think this is a great scent to try when you are on a date. 

Have you tried this scent? What do you think about it? 

Let me know on the comment box and I'll talk to you soon!

Much Love!

-- Alice 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo