January 2012 Empties


Ola!!!!!

I was supposed to do this post last week but because my head has been all over the place I totally forgot this! T_T

I haven't finished a lot of items but I did have to let go of some. 

I have only finished 2 items which are my zen zest cologne in blush and my sophie paris strawberry body butter. 

I swear by far the sophie paris body butter is great to use as a moisturizer for your feet. It totally made it feel soft and more smooth! :D 

The Zen zest cologne is actually my 2nd bottle. I believe the first time I tried this was when I was still in college and this scent is so perfect for any season! too bad though it doesn't last that long so I have to re-spray every 3 hours. But nonetheless its worth it.. 

As for the product I have to let go its actually my liquid foundation from nichido. I actually didn't like it that much thus being shoved at the deepest region of my make up container (O_o). 
My cousin was actually asking me if I could give this to her and all I can say is 

HELL NO!

She has worse acne problems than I do so I won't risk her skin with this product. Sorry Nichido, its not you, its just your foundation. 
I'm thinking of going bb cream hunting this coming March but with so many things to do I'm not sure though if my schedule would permit it :( please do so, so I can go to Etude House after a loooooong time so I can buy what I want there! 

Oh well...

I'm sorry this post doesn't have pictures since my mom threw them away before I took pictures of them. I'll try to look for some pictures of them on my archives if there are any and I'll post them here ^^, 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Nin Quilatan said…
I actually didn't like Nichido's foundation either. I got really disappointed with it.
Chriselle Sy said…
It's too bad that the nichido foundation wasn't very good sis! By the way are Zen Zest colognes really worth it? Im not much of a scent fan so I never checked them out.
Alice said…
@Nin -- IKR?!? I actually find it good when I was at the department store but then when I got it...it was just a different story :(

@ Chriselle -- Zen Zest colognes are worth it since even if you over spray it won't over empower you ^^, and they are cheap too! Some stores I go to always have a buy one take one deal on this ^^,
Aya said…
I love Zen Zest! My fave scent from them is Tangerine!!! <3

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo