Kpop Fridays: Girls Generation on David Letterman


I know you've seen this trending on twitter already. I was kinda shocked because I can't believe that K-pop is now venturing into a much broader stage. 


I remembered when the Wonder Girls and BoA debuted it wasn't that much spectacular as to what Girls Generation did. I do admit, SNSD brought it up a notch since they debuted on one of the top shows in the US. 

When I saw this trending on twitter I cannot believe it, I just thought it was a joke, but they rocked it!

I really like that their intonation, pronunciation, accents and diction is perfect since I am an English teacher for Koreans. I also liked that even though the stage was a bit small they were able to do most of the original choreography.

I was also surprised when Mo Twister tweeted that he fancies Tiffany the most.

Have you seen this performance of Girls Generation in the David Letterman show? If not here's the video clip for it ^^, credits to the owner ^^,


I remember they also performed at another American Show hosted by Kelly Rippa which is Mornings with Kelly.

Here's the video credits to the owner ^^,



Much Love!

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo