Feeling sick... NOT AGAIN... T_T + FOTDish + clean nails + Laneige news


Due to the tropical depression that we suddenly experienced yesterday I was partially (85%) wet when I got to work. And the sad this is I forgot to bring an extra pair of clothes with me which is a bummer. 



So now I am feeling chills. I have been feeling this since last night and as much as I don't want to I think I am coming down with something again. Please do pray that I survive this weekend without my nose bleeding again. 

Parang every week nalang nagkakalagnat ako..NAKAKAINIS NA AH!

So enough about that, I have covered my eyes because they are looking hideous today even if I have covered the dark circles with concealer. I just applied some BB cream and concealer in my face for today. Its not really an FOTD but at least its much better than being bare faced right? haha! 

I have also taken off the nail polish since I need to let these babies breathe from all the polishes I have been applying to them. I just noticed that my nails are long again I need to file them later so they looked uniformed :D

Have you heard the latest news from Laneige?

They are actually releasing a limited edition water sleeping pack. Aigooo how I wish I can get this! T_T I just remembered I have tons of things to save up for, I don't think this would be one of them. If you have tried this tell me what you think k?? :)

click the image for a much clearer view ^^,

Just wish me luck this weekend since I am running a fever. I just hope I survived this weekend. 

Gotta go! Please watch out for my Weekly Kpop Friday post in a while! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Janine M. said…
Get well soon dear! :)
Chriselle Sy said…
I hope you feel better soon!

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo