FOTD: simply smokin'



I know the picture is kinda hazy and you won't be able to distinguish if I'm really going for smokey eyes today. 



I've been practicing a lot in perfecting a smokey eye and I think I did. I'll try to make a video of it just to make sure ayt? haha! 

And thankfully today I was able to make a FOTD haha! I'm also getting ready for summer since this March, April and June I will try to travel more..I need a vacation too you know! LOL

I'll also be getting my game on since I've forgotten to manage my time again... tsk tsk! I'll be having a garage sale by this March so I'll have some pocket money for my trips. I'll also try to do a giveaway but...I still can't decide! I'll let you know more once I've decided about it :) 

As for the FOTD. I just did a simple smoky eye for today since I want to zaz up my look. I've also been looking a little paler so I think a little blush might do the trick. I did some tight lining too to make my lashes a little fuller which was so freakin' hard. I don't know how other girls can do it so easily without shedding a tear :D. And of course I can't forget my trustee matte pink lippie. :D 

Products used: 
Myra E pressed powder
Ever Bilena Cosmetics Collection Palette
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame
Sophie Paris eyeliner duo
Careline shine free blush in touch of pink 
Ever Bilena Advanced concealer in light vanilla

Here are some pictures of my look for today :D




And now lez look at the picture of the day!!! 



 

galit galitan lang teh? HAHA

Someone left their chair behind me! haruuuuu!!!! >.< haha! I kinda look like a hobbit in this picture..don't you think? LOL

That's it for today's FOTD. I hope I didn't bore you that much though.. 

Any questions and suggestions are highly appreciated. 

Talk to you later! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Chriselle Sy said…
Can I suggest some close up pics of your eyes closed?;D
Issa said…
I'm always having a hard time doing the smokey eyes on me... I feel like it is not smokey enough and when I put more, I feel like it doesn't suit me....oh well, I gotta practice more :)
Alice said…
@ Chriselle -- I've actually tried that but it doesn't register that well pft! haha but will try again next time ^^,

@ Issa -- I can totally relate! My problem though is sometimes its too light or too much... but practice makes perfect ^^,

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo