My late Valentines look


Ola ladies! I'm back with a new look and its inspired by of course Valentines day! 

I wasn't able to upload this earlier because of my busy schedule so please forgive me *bow*

I mainly used pinks and purples for this look since its quite easy to pull off and this can be transformed from a day look to a night look. You can just apply a little more of the darker eye shadow on your crease for that smokey eye effect. 

More picture after the jump ^^,





Here were the products that I used:

For the Face: 
Maxfactor Foundation in true beige
Ever Bilena advanced concealer in light vanilla 
Myra E vitaglow pressed powder 
Careline Shine Free blush in peach glow

For the eyes:
Clinique Mascara 
Ever Bilena Cosmetics palette eyeshadows

For the lips: 
Carmex lipbalm 
Ever Bilena Matte lipstick in Mauvey. 

Here is the video!


Hope you girls enjoyed watching this video. Let me know what you think.

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo