Using Baby Oil as Cheap Alternative Make up Remover


I don't wear make up everyday but whenever I do I really make it my duty to take it off so that I won't break out. 


I've seen so many articles and videos regarding using olive oil as a substitute for make up remover. Okay I would just like to clarify that I live in the Philippines and the price of a bottle of olive oil is within 150-200 pesos. So instead of using baby oil I actually preferred baby oil since its readily available. 


You can check out the video version of this post if you'd like to see me remove my make up with baby oil. And for some reason, I think my computer really needs to be upgraded since there were some technical problems with this video. I'll reshoot and reupload this maybe later this week ^^, 


I would actually refer using this as a make up remover for dry skin since its made of oil so its easier for it to remove make up from your face. This also works for oily skin if you can stand looking like you washed yourself in oil haha! 

In removing tough eyeliner and mascara using baby oil, you have to use cotton pads or tissue since the skin around our eyes is really sensitive so don't rub your eyes. It will sting a little but be sure to be careful with these. 


I will do another one of these in the coming weeks since I will try out other make up removers in the market. 

See you soon! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

good to know this method works for you :)

ive tried baby oil and olive oil and they're just way too heavy for my skin.
Alice said…
@herroyalbleakness it is a little heavy sometimes but the thing I like about it is it doesn't break me out :D Thanks for dropping by :)
Chriselle Sy said…
I do this sometimes, I have to admit. But other times I feel like this will break me out. I personally use olive oil, because we were able to buy a HUGE bottle for pretty cheap.

Chrissy

My Makeup Blog | YouTube
Alice said…
@ Chriselle -- really? Where do you buy it? I've just ran out of olive oil and I think I need it for my salad :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo