Product Review: Myra E Vitaglow tinted moisturizer


Hello girls! I haven't been blogging lately because of certain reasons but aside from that I am back! haha!

Thankfully I was able to write this review for you girls. If you have seen my Christmas haul this is one of the things I got and it is the Myra E tinted moisturizer!



I have been using this for quite some time...I think around a month already. I'll let you know in a while why it took that long for this review.

But first of all I would just like to tell you girls that I am not a skin care expert nor a make up expert so this review is solely based on my own experience. It is still within you're discretion if you want to try this out for yourself okay?

Okay so lets get started!


I have actually told myself that I will be buying me some bb creams soon why not try to get used to applying something similar... like a tinted moisturizer! so I got this from my office mate who gave it to me as a gift last Christmas. Its actually really nice of her since she knows I like make up a lot hehe! Thanks Mami!

Upon using this product I actually did some research about this and found other reviews of this product from several bloggers and websites as well. There are some that are good and some that are bad. I was actually a little reluctant to try this since its my first time but its never too late to try new things right? As to price, I found out that a tube of this is 125-135 PHP which is good.


Within application I actually like it a little since its really lightweight and it covers some of your blemishes. I wouldn't trust this though with major blemishes since it would just even out the color but not conceal it all. I kinda hated the blend-ability (not sure if there is such a word :D ) of this product, it actually doesn't blend that much. I have to apply this product in a patting motion or if you are using a brush you may use a stippling brush. Its kinda bothersome for me especially when you are in a hurry.

Okay lets go now to the Pro's and Con's

What I like about the product:

- Cuts Make up application -- Its good since you don't have to apply separate products on your skin. 
- Cheap and available anywhere-- for only 125-135 PHP you get at least 3 month's worth. Well it depends ^^,
- Light - Medium coverage -- This is great to use for every day ^^, 
- Has SPF 15 -- Good to use especially if you are in front of the computer always...yes there is still UV rays on your computer monitor that hits your skin. 

What I don't like about the product:

-- Has shimmers -- It doesn't look that good in pictures. 
-- Doesn't blend out easily
--The consistency is too watery
--Has that cakey feeling if you have very oily skin.
-- It broke me out more. :\

I wasn't able to take a picture without flash :(

Verdict?

This is actually a good product to use but it broke me out which means this product is not for me.. :(

Will I repurchase?

I don't think so. I actually still have another tube in my vanity area so I don't think I'll be repurchasing soon.

Who would I recommend this?

If your skins is not sensitive and you want something that is lightweight you can go for this tinted moisturizer.

That's it for my review today! If you do have any questions regarding this product or any product you can comment below or send me a message on my email.



Gotta go!

Much Love!

-- Alice

Comments

Janine M. said…
Thanks for mentioning na may UV rays din ang computer screen. Been neglecting sunscreen when I'm at home! :P

I was about to buy this, but the shimmers are a turn off. Thanks for the review! I'll skip this one. :)
Alice said…
Your welcome Janine! Glad I could help ^^, It was really nice meeting you yesterday by the way ^^,
Aya said…
I had this too. Ok sana syang makeup base pero the shimmers are too large for my taste. And the product itself became very watery after a few months.

Sana Myra comes up with a no-shimmer one. Kasi I like their regular moisturizers :)
Alice said…
@ aya -- I do hope so too. I would really buy one na no-shimmer ^^,

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo