Powerade Ion4 Launch


Yesterday, February 1, 2012, I was invited to Whitespace Events Hall, as to see the much-anticipated revolution - the Hydration Revolution led by POWERADE ION4®. This event also introduced four of the country’s elite athletes as its new ambassadors: multi-awarded runner and coach, Rio Dela Cruz, fitness diva and Pinoy Biggest Loser coach Chinggay Andrada, Powerade Tiger player David Semerad and international football player, Neil Etheridge.


I like to drink sports drinks sometimes and I think the new powerade ion4 can help us more when we  workout and exercise since it has 4 electrolytes in the same ration that we typically lost when we sweat which are Sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium. The powerade ion4 also provides carbohydrate fuel for our muscles which can help us more on our work outs.


At the grand unveiling for powerade ion4 was of course complete with exciting activities in store for its guests. Upon arriving, I was ushered into a lighted tunnel, which led to the main floor. And ones that you’re in, you will be able to see the powerade ion4 booths which were four stations that would challenge you to sweat such as a treadmill, cycling, some basketball hoops and a booth for soccer enthusiasts.

In the main program, Sports announcer Paolo Torillo introduced revealed Powerade ion4 and its new brand ambassadors which made an impressive entrance except for Neil Etheridge, who wasn’t able to join the unveiling due to current trainings as a new member of the Fulham team, he did left a special video message for everyone and a promise to come back soon and power up upcoming events.

The event was also graced with different sports personalities like the Powerade Tigers who played all the games at the events with a lot of vigor. I don’t usually watch basketball because I don’t have a buddy to watch it with, but I’ve seen them play a couple of times and I like their team. ^^,

Powerade Ion4 is available in Mountain Blast, Orange Burst and Silver Charge in the new easy-grip 500mL bottles. The Mountain Blast and Silver Charge variants are also available in sports caps, perfect for rehydrating during exercise or any activity.

To learn more about this breakthrough product, go to the Powerade ION4 Facebook Fan Page (www.facebook.com/powerade) and/or follow @PoweradePH on Twitter.


Much Love! 
-- Alice

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this blog. Thank you, I'll try and check back more often. How frequently you update your site?
New Blossom Thank You Note

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo