FOTD at the F*Art party ^_^


**This is a back log post**
A couple of days ago I was invited to the 5th anniversary party of F*art and also the send off party of Happy Andrada since she will be competing abroad. 

I actually didn't do much with my look for that day. I just went for a simple cat eye liner and my pink flame lippie

Products used:

Myra E tinted Moisturizer in Ivory
Myra E Pressed Powder
Careline Shine Free blush in Peach Glow
Clinique Mascara 
Heng Feng Eyeliner
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame

Sorry for the picture by the way...I was kinda pouting/sad in that picture haha!

Here's a better one :)

 
Much Love! 
-- Alice 

Comments

Nin Quilatan said…
Alice! You look so pretty here :)

- Nina
Aya said…
Sayang was not able to meet u there! We've never met pa. Anyway, you look good with pink flame :-)
Alice said…
@ nin -- Thanks ^^,

@ Aya -- You think so? ^^, thanks! oo nga we haven't got a chance to meet.. our really needs to have a get together this Summer ^^,
Nin Quilatan said…
By the way, this is Nina / Jan. I emailed you before about the Online Teacher job. Hihihi.
Alice said…
Nin-- Yah I remember... how are you doing about ur Online Teaching job hunting?? :) email me! :)
Nin Quilatan said…
Aww. Haha, anyway, sige, I'll email you in a while. I shall take a bath first. LOL :)

TTYL! <3

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo