Diet Diary Day 38-44: Looking Back on my old self to get on shape


As promised, I will show you pictures of what I looked like 3 years ago. If anyone asks, I did not edit these pictures whatsoever okay? Lez get started :D



The first picture on the top was actually taken at the mall by my niece. See how thin my thighs were? I wasn't able to realize I got that thin during college. Maybe it was all that stress I got from doing our thesis...haha!



This picture with my niece was one of my favorites since my skin is bright in this one! haha! I honestly swear my skin was so good when I was in college. I didn't really wear a lot of make up back then so maybe that's why its like that. And notice my chin? My double chin was nowhere to be found! :D


This pictures shocked me because I had a slim waist there! haha! and I like this picture too since I can see my S-line :D


Lastly is this picture that I took just a day before my graduation pictures are taken. My camera that time was little low tech so sorry for the fuzzy areas of the picture but you can clearly see how thin my arm are in this picture. I'm not sure though how they got this thin that time... I was really in a 'phase' with my hair at this picture haha! I just got my hair rebond :D

Okay here's the update about my diet. I haven't been doing zumba in a while since I lost my zumba videos and honestly I am a little lazy getting a new set of videos hehe! but I promise I will download some this weekend so I can get back on track :D 

As for my diet, its actually been a no-meat diet for me this week. I haven't eaten that much meat in a week. I also haven't been craving although this week is when I got my monthly visitor. I usually crave hot fudge sundaes and crispy chicken burger..but apparently I am not craving for them anymore, which is a good thing :)

And at last I can finally say I can now live without rice! haha! I am not craving rice anymore! :D 

My mom was shocked to hear that from me since when she would cook dinner every weekend I would first look for rice, but now I can just eat with mashed potatoes or bread with my meal. 

How cool is that? :D 

I wasn't able to visit my dietician at Amway last weekend though so I'll just be sending her an email to check if I can meet up with her next time instead :D 

I actually have a lot more pictures of me in my slim body. I know its not that slim but for me it is since I never realized how sexy I was back then. I really want to get back in that shape before summer or maybe before September since it can also benefit my health ^^,

Wish me luck! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Chriselle Sy said…
I'm glad that your idea of sexy isn't skewed by the media. Voluptuous can be sexy too and I love how you look in these pictures--slim, sexy, but definitely not skinny!
Alice said…
@ Chriselle -- Thanks! I do think media is putting too much effort on what is "slim" to the point that its unhealthy...and I think voluptuous can be sexy too, I was considered voluptuous in that picture by my cousins :) Thanks for reading Chriselle! ^^,

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo