Miss me??


Ola girls! 

Sorry I had been on hiatus for 5 days.. 

Its just there had been a lot of stuff going on in my life that I wasn't able to update this site often. I still have some back logs that I will have to post within this week so expect more that one post a day. 

I hope you girls understand but I will try my best to write great articles for you all ^^, 

I have some stuff for product reviews so watch out for those! 

One thing though that I will have to put a hold on is my shopping spree this March. I will not be spending money for shopping this month, even if I would really like to buy that snail cream I saw on Nature Republic I will just have to hold on to my wallet! haha!

Oh by they way I will be accepting guest posts so if you want to be featured in my blog. Just send me an email on alicemate1989@gmail.com for more info okay? 

As for my youtube account, I have actually been shooting a lot of looks but I haven't edited them but you'll be surprised next month since it's gonna be a series! :) 
 
Okay that's basically it for this post.
 
If you have comments, suggestions on this blog just comment below okay? 
 
Hope to hear from you soon! 
 
Much Love! 
 
-- Alice 


Comments

of course i missed you! <3 <3 <3
welcome back Alice! don't worry, your not alone...i'll join you holding up shopping! LoL
Alice said…
Thanks for dropping by Gerilen! ^^, grrr holding back on purchasing new stuff is sooo hard! T_T LOL

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo