Kpop Friday! Park Bom, Nicole of Kara and me???? (o.O)


I really like Park Bom not just because of her cute face but also her very quirky attitude! ^^, 

For some reason almost every one that I met that like kpop would ask me if I'm Korean or something because I tend to look like Park Bom or Nicole of Kara. I know for a fact I don't look anything like them...maybe its because I act like them sometimes hehe!

Its starting to get weird thought (o.O) 
 

Sorry this is just a very very very quick post since I am really not feeling good today. My brain is not functioning well tonight. ~_~ 

I hope you understand. I'll make my kpop friday post next week much exciting ^^, 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo