NOTW: Cracked Nails


Ola! Yesterday I was dragged by Marge of Kikaytrekkie to a movie screening of The Vow haha! I will do another post about that but for now I will just show you my nails this week.

My mom bought me this fake OPI cracking nail polishes and I just thought why not try them to see if they would come off easily.

And by all honesty, these babies haven't come off for 2 days now nor they have chipped which is really good.


I'm not really sure if those OPI cracking nail polishes are real or not but they sure are great. I'll do a comparison with my other cracking nail polishes soon so watch out for that! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo