FOTD: Park Bom is that you?? :D


Ola! Happy Wednesday!

I haven't been doing FOTD's in a while haven't I? haha! I miss doing this kinds of posts! ^^, 


I know I don't look anything like Park Bom of 2ne1 but I do know I act like her sometimes especially when I talk to my students and my new Korean friends.

Remember the ajummas and the unnies I met when I started power walking? They actually told me that I looked like her which was really funny.  I am actually the maknae (youngest) in our group so they treat me really special. ^^, They taught me some korean make up tricks since I told them I'd love to learn a lot about Korean make up. 

I basically just applied eyeliner and a little bit of peach blush for a flush of color and applied my pink flame lippie from Ever Bilena. 

Products used: 

Heng Feng dual pencil eyeliner
careline oil control blush in peach glow
myra e pressed powder
Ever Bilena matte lipstick in pink flame 

Now here are the wacky pictures of the day!




To those that missed me doing FOTD's I will do them more often now don't worry  ^^, 

Question of the day: Do you resemble any kpop artist? or anyone famous? 

Tell me on the comment box below! 

^^, 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Aya said…
I love Pink Flame!

I dunno about someone famous but people tell me I look Korean. Hahahaha
Alice said…
@ Aya -- Me too! I love pink flame ^^, I also thought before you were Korean... ^^,
Janine M. said…
I don't know who nor what nationality I look like. Hahahaha!

Cute naman ng mga ajumma at unnie na yon. :3

Naalala ko tuloy when our Christian cell group had Korean visitors and I was one of the hosts. Ang bait nung mag-ina na nakatoka sa akin. <3

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo