Fashion + Art = F*ART 5th Anniversary and Happy's Send Off Party


Ola ladies! Happy Monday!

Last Saturday, I was able to attend this event by F*ART.

Okay I guess you are wondering about the name, it is actually named Fashion and Art and when you combine them together it is F*ART!



Owned by Viva and Happy Andrada they showcase young Filipino designers and also Happy's own collection in their shop. I've seen some of Happy's collection and all I can say is I want one! ^0^



Luckily, I was able to meet Gellie and Kai and other beauty/fashion and food bloggers while we checked out their collections. 

The clothes that you would see in their store is really something to try out if you want to stand out. I have some pictures of the clothes on my Facebook page which you can check out. ^^,

This event is actually a celebration of being in the business for 5 years and also a send off party to Happy since she will be going out of the country for a fashion competition. 

Good luck Happy! :)


The event started quite late but it gave us enough time to check out all the clothes and also chat with the other bloggers that attended the event. ^^,

The event also had performances from different artists since F*ART also showcases Filipino talents in the arts. I was especially entertained when Stanley Chi of The Suplado Show performed. 

If you want to see Filipino fashion and you'd like to stand out you can check their collections at J. Erestain St. cor. K-1st, Kamuning Rd., Quezon City.

Will definitely come back to buy something for my future sister in law ^^,

I'll do another post about F*ART's interior next time. I have a lot to say about it ^^,

Much Love!

-- Alice





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo