Kpop Friday! Miss A's Comeback + Surprise!


Credits to News Star! ^^,

Its Friday again! Time to party! hahaha! well...not really LOL

Suzy is soooo cute in this picture! ^0^ 


I'm quite glad that Miss A has a new song out and its very different from their previous song. They also had a style makeover for this song. The song is called 'Touch' and its choreography is really sharp.
I was able to see the MV a couple of days ago and I like it. The sound is quite different from the normal stuff I listen too which is a good change of environment if you ask me.

I was actually really curious when I saw the teasers of this song. The song has that dark aura that sucks you right in...haha! weird moment again! :-D 

I've seen other articles saying that they don't like Miss A's new look, but who are we to say that its disgusting right? I do admit that this look is really not my cup of tea but I can still appreciate the elegance of Miss A's new look.

Their look now is more mature but has a little gothic feel to it. I'm still checking pictures though if I should do an inspired look on this but I won't say if I will do it! haha! 

What I can say though is I will be having a series this coming March on my Youtube channel and it involves Kpop ^^, 

Check out the teasers 
 
 
 
 



Here's the full MV 



Do you like Miss A's look for this MV? 

Let me know on the comment box below! 

Much Love! 


Comments

Arrienne said…
HI alice!! I LOVE MISS A!! ^_^

Thanks for this post and also for leaving a comment on my blog :)
I'll invite you for sure next time!~

LOVE: Arrienne

http://mineeh11.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo