was supposed to to do an FOTD ~.~


I was supposed to do a FOTD for today but because I was feeling lazy I wasn't able to do it.. 

Have you ever had that feeling that sometimes you are just too lazy to do anything? I do have those moments and I regret feeling those sometimes but there is one thing that I don't get lazy to do and that is blogging! haha! 

I still have back log posts lined up but I'll start uploading them within this week since I have 2 days excess day from work...which means its gonna be a very long weekend for me ^^, 

I'm also researching some things for my next post so I'm pretty much jammed up with these as of the moment.
I will actually try to post more articles that have 5 more paragraphs so you can get more info from that too! :D

I look totally wasted in this picture so sorry :D That's what you get from editing a lot of videos at a time! LOL 

Be sure to check out my blog everyday okay? 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo