Have a Great Summer with The Farm!




Wanna learn the ropes in radio broadcasting while having fun? Join the farm! 

I was actually part of their first batch of trainees and all I can say is I've never been so glad about being part of this! 

If you're a college student of any course and you want to know what radio life is like then join the farm this summer! You'll learn more about radio production, on air programming and everything that happens behind the scenes of a radio program. 

This is open for all college student (High School students are also welcome but a written parental consent might be needed). You can send your resumes to farm995rt@gmail.com or drop by the station at Unit 906-B Paragon Plaza EDSA Cor. Reliance St., Mandaluyong City. 

Some of the alumni from my batch is DJ Sasha from Jam 88.3 and RT's Gravy Sauce boys Dirty J, Moby Nick and Kpop Lollipop.

Summer can't be more fun without The Farm on 99.5RT. 

Can't wait to see you there! ^^, 

I suddenly miss my friend from version 1.0 
GUYS KELAN REUNION?!?! :D Miss you all!

Much Love!

-- Alice

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that. And he actually bought me lunch as I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!
Evergreen 2GB034 Glass Bird Bath, Hummingbird Couple, 18-Inches Diameter

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo