30 day make up challenge ACCEPTED!


Ola ladies! 

I stumble upon this challenge a couple of days ago when I was just mindlessly surfing the net, Yap I do that! LOL 

Its basically posting one of the challenges everyday. 

Some of it are really easy if you ask me since I am like a book to you in which you can know a lot about me - but everything LOL 

So yep I accepted this challenge! The next blog post would be about the first question. 

By the way this is the list of the challenges / questions. 

1. When did you start putting on makeup?

2. How did you learn to put on makeup?

3. Favourite brand

4. Do you like wearing foundation? If so, what's your color and favourite?

5. Favourite lipstick, lip gloss and lip liner?

6. Do you like/wear false lashes? If yes, strip or individual?

7. Favourite eye shadow color

8. What's your favourite daytime look?

9. Picture of your makeup collection

10. Favourite makeup brush

11. Do you like wearing bronzer?

12. Favourite mascara

13. Where do you keep your makeup?

14. Favourite Youtube guru(s)

15. Do you wear blush?

16. Do you copy celebrity make up looks?

17. Favourite makeup artist

18. What's your favourite night time look?

19. Favourite concealer

20. Favourite eyeshadow primer

21. Where do you buy your makeup at?

22. Favourite toner

23. Favourite eye shadow palette and blush palette

24. Which do you like: cream, matte, powder, sheer, or shimmer eye shadows?

25. Favourite eyeliner

26. Do you wear makeup everyday?

27. Favourite powder

28. Favourite makeup remover

29. Do you like wearing liquid liner? If so, what's your favorite?

30. Picture of yourself with and without wearing makeup

See you on the next post! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Goody, I just started mine, you can read my day 5. actually, i feel so blah about it coz i didn't even expanded my explanation or even did a review, but i thought it should be on a different post so...hope you enjoy doing your makeup challenge! :)
Goody, I just started mine, you can read my day 5. actually, i feel so blah about it coz i didn't even expanded my explanation or even did a review, but i thought it should be on a different post so...hope you enjoy doing your makeup challenge! :)
Alice said…
@ mary -- its gonna be a fun one for sure! :) thanks for dropping by! :)
itsmekathp said…
oooh.. Can I do this too? I just started Blogging again.. :)
Alice said…
@Kat P sure! You can definitely do this ^^, can you send me the link of your blog as well? I can't wait to see your posts! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo