Blush Reviews: Careline and Ever Bilena

                

As promised I now have the review for 2 of my blush collection. 

I have naturally fair skin so every color of blush would fit me according to one make up artist. I also believe that but I still keep in mind that as much of an adventure I would like to have with make up I would have to make cautions to avoid mistakes before I went all the way with it haha! 


For today's post, I will be talking to you of the 3 shades of blushes that I have, 2 from Careline and 1 from Ever Bilena. 


Lets start with the Careline blush. Its actually the cheapest out of all the blushes that I have in my collection. For 80.00 PHP (approx 1 USD) this is great for everyday use. You can also buy this in stores like watson, SM, certain mercury drug stores and even 711! :) There are also 7 wonderful shades to choose from. The color is buildable so if you want to make your face look like a clown with it, you have a long way to go if you ask me :))

One thing though that I don't like about this is it is a little chalky. But I mostly experience that with the shade touch of pink.

Over all verdict is a great product to use. Your money won't be put to waste since the color is pigmented and compliments every skin complexion. I will definitely repurchase this!


Now lets move on to the Ever Bilena Blush in Cheek. Since its sister company is careline, this is also cheap and affordable at 150 PHP (approx 3 USD). This blush is very pigmented so a little goes a long way with this one.

The only thing though that I don't like with this product is the packaging, it would remind you of MAC blushes, but after 3 uses the part where the blush is just fell out which was a bummer. The brush that comes with it is a little flimsy but it is very soft.

My verdict? a good product to use, I just wish the packaging would be improved to last a longer time. In terms of repurchasing, sure I will purchase another one to try it out.

Here are the swatches of the blushes on my hand.


Over all Ever Bilena and Careline blushes would give you great results in a fraction of the cost. 
What is your favorite blushes?

I'd love to know about it on the comment box! 

I'll talk to you soon! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 


NOTE: I am not in any way affiliated with the company and the brand that was featured in this review nor was I paid to do this review. All things stated in the review are solely my opinions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo