30 day make up challenge day 20: favorite eyeshadow primer


Its not what you are thinking LOL. 

I have tried the Urban Decay Primer Potion before but I can say that its not my favorite since I have just used it only once. 

I seriously like the Ever Bilena Advanced concealer as my eye shadow primer though although it is a concealer. 

I know its confusing but if you like you can try it out for yourself. 

Just apply the concealer in your lids then top it off with some powder then voila! ^^, 

That is basically it! ^^, 

I'm really sorry this is a very short post for you girls don't worry I'll make it a little longer next time. 

Much love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo