30 days make up challenge day 3: Favorite Brands?


As you can see on the picture, my favorite brand is actually Ever Bilena and Careline. I also have international brands that I like but I actually have more locally made products than international brands. 

The thing that I love about Ever Bilena and Careline is that they work well in the weather the Philippines has. 

Ever Bilena and Careline are also very cheap and affordable. You can actually buy them under 100 pesos! :) 

That's it for today's post! 

Please tell me your favorite brands below! I would love to know them too! :) 

Much Love!

-- Alice 

Comments

favorite ko din ang ever bilena :)
Alice said…
@gerilen -- me too! I really like that its really cheap and maganda sya ^^, thanks for dropping by!
Alice said…
@gerilen -- me too! I really like that its really cheap and maganda sya ^^, thanks for dropping by!

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo