30 day make up challenge Day 11: do you like applying bronzer?


Ola! 


Applying bronzer is something that I always forget when I am doing my make up. I don't really get it that much, but I try to do it a lot when I need to make my face to look sharp or slimmer in some occasions. 

So basically the answer is No. haha! 

I like blush more if you ask me since I need more color. And usually to make my face seemed slimmer, I just need my hair to be ironed or I'll just get some layers in my hair, and it indeed works! 

That is basically it for today's make up challenge. 

Please do let me know what you think of it ok? 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Unknown said…
I love bronzers for countouring :)
Alice said…
thanks for dropping by ^^,

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo