FOTD: purple and pink....shirt


Ola! I am back with an FOTD. 
I actually try to make FOTDs as much as possible but some of them are just a big fat failure haha! 


But any who This is my current look for the day.

I actually purples and pinks again because of my lipstick and also my shirt. 

My look is pretty simple since it would just be for work and I was in a hurry to do this, by the way all of the products used in this are from Ever Bilena in case you would be wondering with the products used section haha!



Products used: 
Ever Bilena Studio Finish Stick Foundation 
Ever Bilena Cosmetic collection (for eyes and cheeks)
Ever Bilena Advanced concealer in light vanilla
Ever Bilena Advanced Sheer Compact powder in soft sand
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame
Human Heart Nature lipbalm in peppermint
Clinique lash power mascara
koshize eyeline and eye brow kit


And here is the wacky shot of the day! haha! 


Much Love!

-- Alice

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hiiii!

You mentioned before that you're working at a Korean English Tutoring Company? Right?

May I know where? :)

Thanks!
Alice said…
I'm really sorry I can't tell you the name of the company I work for. You can email me though so I can give you some details about it. hope you understand :)
So cuute! Luv mo si Pink Flame, no? I wouldn't blame you, it suits you perfectly!
Alice said…
@herroyalbleakness -- di naman haha! I'm trying to finish up all my lippies at the moment kaya I'm starting with the ones I really love :D Thanks for dropping by ^^,
Anonymous said…
Sure sure! Where can I email you? :D
Alice said…
you can email me at alicemate1989@gmail.com ^^.

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo