Foundation Routine Using Ever Bilena Studio Finish Foundation


A lot of girls ask me about my foundation routine. I honestly don't have a number 1 foundation routine since I have tons of foundation that I use on a certain day. So to clear everything I will be making a series about my foundation routine here on my blog. The youtube version will just have to be followed since I am too busy with work to edit....so sorry my subbies! :) 

So basically how do you turn this 

see the dark circles?? haha! That's for watching too much youtube! LOL

To this



Since I use different kinds of foundation, I will start with my Ever Bilena foundation. I did a review about this product click here for the review. 


So basically there are 4 things I do to get a flawless face with the Ever Bilena Studio Finish Foundation. 
1. Apply 
2. Blend
3. Powder
4. Check

It kinda sounds weird but I'll elaborate this below. 

Lets start! 


1. Apply. 

So since the Ever Bilena Studio Finish foundation comes in a stick form I just apply it directly to my face. I would just apply it to my T-Zone, my cheeks and chin area - basically my whole face LOL.



2. Blend. 
Like eyeshadow, blending is key to make your skin look flawless. If using stick foundation, some would opt for blending it with a sponge or a brush. I would opt for a brush since I can use either the stippling technique for that air brush effect. In case you are wondering, I am using my Marionnaud N32 angled blush brush (review coming up!) And remember to extend to your neck when blending so you won't have a "masked" effect with your make up :)


3. Powder.
With the 3rd step its actually just setting everything with powder or setting spray so it will stay longer. 

I used the Ever Bilena Advance Sheer Compact Powder in Soft Sand (review coming up soon! ^^,). 



4. Check. 

This part is just to basically check if you did a good job or there were parts that were unable to be blended well. 

I did not add skin care in this foundation routine since everyone of us knows good skin comes from good skin care. :)

Whenever I do my foundation routine with this product it would just take me at least 3 mins since I am always in a hurry. 1 downside though using this foundation is that it oils up quickly since I have oily skin so be sure to keep your blotting paper ready within 2 hours or so. But aside from that its all good. 

Since I have products that I have to finish up, probably most of them would be featured here ^^, 

Do you also have several foundation routines? 

Share them on the comment box and I'll talk to you soon! 

Much love! 

-- Alice

UPDATE:

Here's the video tutorial of this blog ^^,



Comments

Myrted said…
Ako I only use Missha BB Cream kasi I don't have money pa to buy other foundies. :)))) But I bet on Ever Bilena being a good foundie nmn. A lot of my friends like it too. :D Feeling ko lang kasi magkakapimples ako kpag hnd BB Cream. Feeling ko lang. :))) Pero try ko soon ang mga foundations.
Alice said…
@myrted -- baliktad naman tayo sis...since madami ako foundie kelangan mag ubos muna before mag start ng BB cream LOL I can say maganda nga Ever Bilena foundations kaso lang you have to know first ano bagay sayo para hindi ka mag break out ^^,

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo