How to find the perfect blush for you

credits to google.com


One of the things that would make my skin stand out more is either I wear lipstick or blush. 
I would easily pick blush if you ask me because its one of the things that makes your skin look so much better! 


I actually went into this phase that I did not know what to use between cream, powder or tint blushes. It was pretty confusing since at that time I was still in my teens. I know I sound old with that but its true! haha! 

There are several types of blushes that you can choose from. There's powder, cream, gel, tint and shimmers.  In this blog post I will just talk about the 3 most common types: Powder, Cream, and Gel.

Powder blushes

Powder blushes are actually the most opted by everyone since it fits all skin types. Its also the most dense so you have to be a little careful with powder blushes. This is best applied with a brush of course. Powder blushes also last longer than other types. 


Cream Blushes

Cream Blushes are best with dry skin. Compared with powder blushes, cream blushes are best applied with your fingers so that the product can warm up and can be spread evenly. Staying power does differ with this product. If you have dry skin, this will last quite a long time, but if you have oily skin this may slide off your face a lot faster, I suggest applying powder blush on top of the cream blush in the similar shade to last longer.

Gel Blushes
If dry skin has a specific blush type for them, gel blushes are great to use with oily skin. Gel blushes provide a sheer glow or a flush of color to our skin. It actually looks really natural the longer that you use this. The only problem with gel blushes is that they dry really fast so you have to be quick in applying them. Another thing is they would leave a tint on your hands which is really hard to take off. 

Try to check first what is your skin type to know which one is for you. 

I usually get really oily during the summer months, while when it is cold I tend to have dry spots. If you really don't know what to do, you can go to a dermatologist to know more or just go with a powder blush. 

I hope this post helped you a lot in knowing a good blush type for your skin. 

What blush type do you like the most? 

Let me know on the comment box and I will talk to you next time! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Janine M. said…
Very informative sis. :D
Erin said…
I love gel type of blushes because they stay all day on my oily cheeks. =)

New follower btw.hope you follow my blog♥

Erin
cerisepink.blogspot.com
Mica said…
I love cream blush because it looks so natural and its very easy to apply and blend :)

http://smizingmica.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo