30 day make up challenge Day 5: Favorite Lipstick, Lip Gloss, Lip liner?

   
This is Pink Flame   
 



 


I will definitely say that my uber favorite lipstick is Pink Flame from the Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick line. The color is wonderful on my lips. I like that its pink but not the barbie pink kind like the one for the J'adore line of Sophie Paris.

I don't have a favorite lip gloss because whenever I use lip gloss, it would just make my lips look like I just dipped them in oil. I also don't have a favorite lip liner since my lips are kinda full so there is no need to fill it in. I also don't have a lip liner or lip gloss in my make up collection.

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

we share the same sentiments on glosses :D I have a handful but i never hit halfway through the tube. i absolutely wonder why i purchase them in the first place.

Pink Flame looks lovely on you Alice!
Alice said…
Thanks! I had a collection of glosses before and I've also never even reach half way! Thanks for dropping by! :)
Issa said…
I also love Pink Flame from EB but my current fave lippie is Covergirl in Temptress! :) I don't have a favorite lip gloss and lip liner, I just try different brands...
WICKERMOSS said…
aww! MLBB? nice color:))
Glenn Encinares said…
I haven't try Ever Belina's Lipstick but I tried their liquid foundation okey naman..

I wanna try that Pink Flame mukhang maganda ang color I love pink shade talaga. I used lip gloss but for every occasion only.
Myrted said…
It's a nice pink color sis! Nice for everyday. :)

xoxo,
LoveSkinBest

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo