30 day make up challenge day 21: Where do you buy your make up?


I actually don't have an exact store I go to buy my make up. I do have someone I order my make up from especially for my Sophie Paris products. 

I mostly drop by Watsons in mega mall when I have the time. I also drop by Saizen, Daiso, The American store and lots more just to check out their items. ^^.

Speaking of which I really need to remind myself of dropping by saizen to buy some items there haha! 

How about you? Where do you buy you make up? 

Let me know on the comment box and I'll talk to you soon!

Much Love! 

-- Alice


Comments

Issa said…
i usually buy my makeup at Watson's too! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo