Product Review: Ever Bilena Mousse Blush


Ola Ladies! 
Its a very rainy afternoon here in Manila and I just feel so lazy today. Don't you feel the same way? 

Any who I am back with a review and it is for the Ever Bilena Mousse Blush. 


I bought this while Ever Bilena had a promo with their mousse products for only 99 pesos. I was not really expecting much since I have collected a couple of blushes already but I just thought why not try this, if it works great! if it doesn't then boohoo! haha! lez get started shall we?

Upon reviewing this product, I did some researching about it since I haven't tried these kinds of blushes ever. As far as I know this can be a cheaper dupe of NYX cream blushes or MAC paintpots because of their consistency. I haven't tried both so I can't confirm if it is. When I bought this product it was only 99 PHP (approx 2 USD) but regularly it is retailed at 125-130 php (2-3 USD)

This comes in 6 colors that are 

aster -- This one is the pale pink color, but once applied it gives out a very natural flush to the face.
cinnamon -- Unfortunately I forgot the shade :(
rose pink -- This one has a pink/red hue but once applied to the skin this has more of the red hue to the skin.
saffron -- Also forgot the shade :(
scarlet-- reddish orange blush
dusty mauve-- peach colored blush



One of the things I find really interesting about this product is even though its mousse which can actually break me out, this product did not break me out since I was using it. A little goes a long way for me with this product because since I have used this on several occasions and I would just use at least a little amount as much as my pinky then spread it on my left and right cheek and it gave me a fantastic color! I love it!

I only had a problem though with the packaging. Because it is in a pot it seems unhygienic to use it with your hands. I suggest you use a spatula when you are going to get some product for your blush.

on the top part is rose pink while below is aster

Lets go to the Pros and Cons okay?

What do I like?

- Product is affordable and cheap. 
- Color selection is good.
- Did not break me out. 
- Pigmentation and lasting power is okay.

What I don't like.

- The packaging. Its kinda unhygienic since its in a pot. 

Verdict?

I absolutely love it! I really like the pigmentation and the consistency. 

Will I repurchase? 

Absolutely! but since I have tons of make up I have to finish at the moment I will just have to put it my products to buy for next year. 

That is my review for the day. Have you tried this product? what do you think about it?

You know the drill! Comments below! ^^,

Stay tune for my 30 day make up challenge update. 

Much Love!

-- Alice 

NOTE: I am not in any way affiliated with the company and the brand that was featured in this review nor was I paid to do this review. All things stated in the review are solely my opinions

Comments

bee. said…
Ohhh! Nice colors! So tempting! Thanls for sharing! ^_^
Alice said…
@ bee -- sorry for the uber late reply. Thanks for reading the review by the way ^^,
Helen Blas said…
Wow they're really pigmented! They're less fluffy and more creamy than Maybelline's mousse blush though. I think the packaging is cute. :)
sis, i believe that cinnamon and saffron is more of a brownish shade.. saffron with brown and orange, and cinnamon for in betweeny brown :)
Alice said…
@strawberryvanilla -- really? Thanks for the info love! :D

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo