Kpop Fridays: Pepero Day

would you like it plain, with choco or crunchy?



Ola ladies! 

Today is Pepero day! 

Commonly Pepero is a cookie stick dipped in chocolate. Pepero is actually a observance in Korea. More likely it is like Valentines day to them since couples and young people by giving each other pepero or other candies. 

This is actually my first time encountering that observance and I find it very cute. The other cute observance I know is White day which is also like Valentines day in Korea.

Most of my students have received lots of peperos from their friends and they said that peperos mean to be as tall and lean as a pepero which was really funny. 

From yours truely I would just like to greet all of you 

HAPPY PEPERO DAY! 



Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Anonymous said…
ohh yum yum yum alice!!!! hope all is well hun! mmuaahh
Alice said…
everything is Okay Miss Diane ^^, Thanks for dropping by! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo