hit the lights inspired look


If you follow me on my facebook page you would already know that I made a look from Selena Gomez's new song called "hit the lights"


I didn't exactly recreated the whole look so it would be easier to recreate for you. 

From Selena's look, I think she had black eyeshadow then a whitish-gray color on her lids. I actually went on a dark brown eyeshadow so it won't make me look harsh. For the lips I used Ever Bilena's matte lipstick in Pink Flame.

Here is the close up of the look. I know that you don't really see it, I actually shot this with a very bright light. 

I would rock this look maybe when I would go out with my friends. 

Products used:
Ever Bilena Studio Finish Foundation
Ever Bilena Advanced concealer in light vanilla
Clinique mascara in Black onyx
Cosmetics pro palette
Jordache make up palette
Ever Bilena Matte lipstick in Pink Flame. 

I am not really sure if I did a good job with this one since I was already feeling a little sleepy when I shot this look LOL. 


Let me know what you think on the comment box and I'll talk to you soon! 

^^,

Much love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo