30 day make up challenge Day 8: What is your favorite daytime look?




I’ve done some FOTD’s in the past and most of them are actually daytime looks since they are really simple to do and the colors are really light. But in terms of daytime look I would opt for a Foundation, Blush and Lipstick look since I am mostly in a hurry to go to work and I wake up pretty late everyday- blame the insomiac mode! Haha!

I do have a foundation,blush, and lipstick look here on my blog. You can check it here.

So that is about it for today. Please do tell me YOUR favorite daytime look on the comment box below and I’ll talk to you next time. ^^,

Much Love!

Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo