30 days make up challenge day 4: Do you like wearing foundation? If so, what's your color and favorite.

sorry for the blurry picture

I like wearing foundation on certain days. In terms of color I opt for getting either the lightest or the second to the lightest shade. I actually don't know what color I am in MAC cosmetic counters, I think that's one thing I need to do for this week if possible haha! 

I think my favorite foundation is the photoready foundation from revlon. I also love foundation from Ever Bilena, I like the studio finish foundation. 

That's it for today's post! hihi! 

Like this post? wanna see more?

Subscribe! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

Comments

Jenine said…
I love EB! :)

Btw, please join my blog giveaway. :)
http://bit.ly/rWuYJt
Alice said…
@Jenine hope you like my post! :) would definitely join your contest soon! :)
Issa said…
yup, I like wearing foundation... Right now, I am using Maybelline gel foundation ....
Jan said…
Do you know where I could buy Make Up For Ever's HD foundation? :D
Alice said…
@ Jan -- I think you can buy one in Edsa Shangri-la mall. I've seen it there a couple of weeks ago ^^,

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo