Product Review: Sophie Paris J'adore Lippies

(L-R) russian red, fantastic red, red wine, red pepper, cotton peach,
velvet nude, mango peach, summer pink, caramel sugar, ice pink

Ola! So if you watch my youtube videos you would probably seen these lippies and I've made a short blog post about some of it shades but here is the complete set of shades of the J'adore lipstick.



I initially bought of couple of shades since they are cheap for only 79 pesos that's like practically a dollar or so in the US. I also like them since they are super pigmented.
I initially got the shades red wine, ice pink and fantastic red. Then after using them I didn't hesitate and ordered the rest haha!

(L-R) cotton peach, red wine, red pepper, russian red, fantastic red,
caramel sugar, velvet nude, ice pink, summer pink, mango peach

In terms of their packaging its pretty simple. It is packaged in a black tube that has pink graphics of flowers and Sophie Paris' logo.

The color selection is fantastic since it ranges from reds, corals, nudes and also pinks.
I really like its colors. If you will make me pick at least 3 shades it would be summer pink, red wine, and fantastic red since they work for me wonderfully.

Here's my verdict:
I REALLY LIKE IT.
I do have to make it all capitals because its really worth your money. The only thing though that I am disappointed with this is that the packaging is a little cheap and doesn't give out a clue how fantastic this lipstick is and they don't sell this in stores. You have to buy them from a Sophie Paris representative.

Would I repurchase and recommend this?
In terms of re-purchasing, not at the moment since I am finishing off some of my other lippies. I'll be banning my self in buying some lipstick for the next I think 8-10 months haha!

In terms of recommending this I would recommend this to everyone. I have seen online shops that sell Sophie Paris products on Facebook.

Have you tried this lipstick too?

What is your favorite shade? Tell me all about it on the comment box and I will talk to you next time ^^,

Much Love!

-- Alice


Comments

Traveliztera said…
i used to have the sophie paris lippies too when i was in the philippines! <3
Gellie Abogado said…
Everybody loves Sophie Paris lippies!!! :D Love the shades. Wearable :)
Alice said…
@ travelizta -- they don't have sophie paris there in australia? :(

@ gellie -- yup! I love these lippies! :)
Unknown said…
I like summer pink and cotton peach! lovely colors... Affordable pa!!!

Umm, I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but maybe, hopefully you know one. I just wanna ask if do you know something that erases the scar completely even for old scars??? Maybe someone else here know?

http://mytravelanywhere.blogspot.com/
Alice said…
@ mytravelanywhere -- what do you mean by scars? acne scars or injury scars?

It actually differs between the two. For acne scars you just need a lightening agent to basically erase the scars. For injury scars I would suggest you buy a scar removing product that has rose hip oil which is known to regenerate the skin and erase the scar. Hope that helped your concern and thanks for dropping by! ^^,
Hi alice. Where can i get these Sophie Martin lippies? :) Im from zamboanga kase e. I dont have an idea on where to get them.
Alice said…
@ kaye ann -- hiyee! thanks so much for dropping by my page! ^^, hmmm I'm not really sure though if there is a Sophie paris distributor there...you can try to search online to check if they have online sellers ^^, Hope that helps! ^^,
Jel said…
finally got the chance to try the,. i bought ice pink and cotton peach. ive only used cotton peach and so far its a pretty color! i love it. hehe

http://whenthreeisacrowd.blogspot.com
Alice said…
@Jel Hi Jel! those colors are really good! Thanks for dropping by my page! :) I've checked out your page its really cute ^^, Much Love!

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo