Latest purchases Haul


Ola ladies!
These are my current purchases at the moment. 

Its actually not the usual number of things I buy, but since I am in a no buying mode I just bought things the I really need. 


First off is the maybelline Hyper Curl mascara. I bought this mainly because my current mascara which is from Clinique is starting to clump which is something I don't like so I just bought this in case the time comes I have to dispose my current mascara. I bought this for 290+ sorry I forgot the exact price. 

Next is the Sophie Paris Cleansing pad for my foaming cleanser. I bought this because I don't would like to see if it is much effective if I use the cleanser with this. And it does work! :) 

Lastly would be the Fanny Serrano eyelash curler, I bought this because I heard that its good. Currently this is eyelash curler, I can just say this is amazing! just wait for my review about this product! 

Since I am on a no shopping mode, its kinda hard to resist but I am working on it. 

See you on the next post! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo