FOTD: Nothing but summer



Ola! 

I haven't done an FOTD in a while and I miss it! hehe! 

For today's FOTD it would just be a simple look. I actually did not apply eyeshadow since I'm not in the mood for play with colors. 

I just used one of my new lippies which is from Sophie Paris J'adore lipstick in Summer Pink. 

I really like the shade of this lipstick since it is simple and makes me look a little innocent, don't you think? haha! 

Here are the products I used:

Smashbox primer
Ever Bilena Powder Foundation in Soft Sand
Ever Bilena liquid concealer in light vanilla
Careline Oil control blush in Peach Glow 
Sophie Paris J'adore lipstick in Summer Pink

I really didn't go all out with this look since I would just be at the office. 

I hope you like this look. 

Talk to you next time. 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Glenn Encinares said…
U look good in your FOTD:) thanks for your comment ha, Pupunta ka ba sa SuperSales Bazaar this weekend?
Aya said…
Hooray for simple looks :D

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo