make up challenge Day 2 How did you learn to put on makeup?



I usually learn from other people of course. 
My first teacher in putting on make up is my mom. She is a talent managers for performing artists at that time. I learned by just watching her. She actually doesn't use a make up brush in applying make up but a sponge. You should see how she blends harsh edges with a round sponge, its as if it was done with a blending brush! haha! 

My other 'teachers' are mostly the ones that are in youtube i.e. Saytiocoartillero, Michelle Phan, Emafe of Pinkiericegurl, Maricarljanah Noe of Colorismyweapon and many more. I also learn in just copying their techniques in blending and other aspects of make up application

 I'm still learning how to apply make up and I think its a continuous process. 
Much Love! 

-- Alice 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo