Laneige Perfect Renew AD

I have tried Laneige before, it is in the expensive side though it works really well. 

This was actually sent to me a long time ago and I wasn't able to made a blog post about it immediately

So sorry :( signs of aging na ba to??? :(((

But any who lets start! :) 

Laneige is a skin care company based in Korea. They had been producing great skin care systems since 1994. They had been introduced here in Manila just last 2009. 

Their brand ambassador or endorser is Song Hye Kyo, you may know her as Jessie in Full House. I honestly love her because she looks so innocent but still have some spunk..HAHA! 

Speaking of their products, they have a new product out now Perfect Renew AD. This new line is actually fitted for those that like anti-aging and revitalizes our skin. This has ceramide which regenerates our skin. 
As an added bonus, if yo buy at least 3500 php worth of Laneige products you get a free Perfect Renew AD gift pack worth 1000PHP 

Isn't that amazing? 

You can check out the picture above for other information. 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

wdn th said…
i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com
Alice said…
Thank you for recommending my post Winda! ^^,
Unknown said…
i think this is what i got when i bought some stuff from them, sample sizes. will review it by dec LOL
Unknown said…
i think i got this when i bought from stuff there recently, i'll post the review soon ^_^
Anonymous said…
i love laneige
Alice said…
@ marge -- wow! That's good I'll wait for your review with this! :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo