Day 1: When did you start putting on makeup?

I think I started wearing make up when I was young. But that was just on special occasions like birthdays and weddings. I started wearing make up for everyday I think when I was in college. I think I was 16 or 17. 

I have a friend that likes to put make up on me. Before it was just blush, but later on it became more of the complete experience since I have to learn it since I am a MassCom student. 

I started only wearing powder, blush and lipstick. And that would basically be my staple, I was able enjoy eyeshadow application but sometimes I hate it when it creases. 

How about you my gorgeous reader 

When did you start putting on make up?

Would love to know your answers on the comment box. 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Manilenya Mom said…
most of us learn at a (very) young age, especially if there's a super kikay in the family :) i also have my own version of this on my link :)

http://myperiwinklethoughts.blogspot.com/2011/11/30-day-makeup-challenge.html
Alice said…
@manilenya mom-- :D thanks for the comment will check it out later :)

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo