30 day make up challenge day 15: do you like to wear blush?


If you have been reading my blog for quite some time now, you would probably know what are my staples in getting a flush of color right? I'd rather go lipstick or blush or maybe both. 

On most days I go with blush since its much easier to pull off when I am just running some errands. 

Currently I am finishing the LA colors blush I have in pink blush. It is like a baby pink blush. I can compare it to Angelica of NARS and Pinkish Blush of careline. 

The thing though that I hate about this blush is that its doesn't really show in my face so I have to apply more and its kinda chalky in the long run, but over all it justifies its job when I need a flush of color in my cheeks. 

That's it for today's challenge. 

Do you like to wear blush too? what's your favorite color? 

Tell me on the comment box below ^^, 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

Comments

Hollie said…
I wear blush every day, and peachy pinks are my fave. I love matte finishes for everyday use.
dont wear make up pero before i'd go for a blush. i should read your blog more. hehe thanks for sharing!
Teng said…
cool post, like ko din yung light colors :)
Traveliztera said…
i like coral pink because it compliments my skin tone :)
Alice said…
@ hollie -- I like those shades too! ^^,

@ thepinaysolobackpacker -- thanks for dropping by! ^^,

@ christeen -- Thanks! :)

@ Traveliztera -- really? what blush are you currently using? ^^,

Popular posts from this blog

My addictions: My cute yet ferocious dog named John

What were you back then?

Product Review: iColor Hair Dye Shampoo